have a doodle of my starbound avian in the midst of all of this commission work
his name is quinly
THAT’S RIGHT! I’m broke and recently without a job and won’t be able to have one for a long time because of the school program I’m about to be in! My savings are pretty pathetic! So I’m opening commissions again.
WHAT YOU CAN GET:
- sketches!! $12 + $3 for color/super simple background (like the last drawing up there) + $2 per extra character!
- ICON PAGES!! $3 per bust sketch, since these aren’t CG-style (same image different face). lbr it just feels nice to RP with dynamic icons.
- WRISTBANDS/HAIRBANDS!!! I have a butt-ton of yarn and I can do pretty much any color combination you want! 1-3 colors is $8, and 4 colors is $10! Make a color combination of your favorite colors! Make shippy wristbands! Get two for you and your bestie! If you buy two, I’ll dock $2 off the final price! Just be aware that you have to be ready to give me your address for shipping. US/CANADA WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING.
These are all I’m advertising right now, but if you want something more detailed, we can work out a price in private! Those take longer, and I like to get my commissions churned out as quickly as possible, so if you want them, you’ll have to come ask!
HOW PAYMENT WORKS:
I don’t like anyone getting screwed out of their money, so I have a system for this.
- We talk details and figure out what you want! (bring references for OCs!)
- I draw the thing!
- I scribble all over the thing and send it to you!
- You request any changes that need to be done!
- I fix things!
- Repeat 3-5 until satisfied!
- I receive payment after the finished product is ready
- Once payment has been received, you get the version that isn’t scribbled on!
HOW TO CONTACT ME:
- tumblr! send me an ask! Also at my art blog!
- my skype is anana.chan!
- my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org!
- my AIM is pyromanticizing!
- my plurk is reminyao! (it’s public and you can pp me even if we aren’t friends u///u)
I AM NOT PUTTING UP SLOTS FOR THIS! I literally have nothing else to do at the moment, so don’t be afraid to hit me up! I need the work!
PAYMENT WILL BE DONE BY PAYPAL ONLY AT THIS TIME; SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
jean gets angry at his boyfriend for constantly sneaking selfies with him (which he does to make him angry it’s a vicious cycle)
i drew more tagasi things!!! (he’s not what i default to when i can’t think of what to draw r u kiddin me)
1: Don’t stop just because you don’t like what you’re drawing! See it through to the end and try to pinpoint what you want to change so you know what areas to focus on next time!
2: Everyone used to suck. If you feel like you suck, remember that. Art in any form is a process that you can only get better at with practice! If you give up, you won’t be any better when you come back to it down the road.
3: Everything you create is worth creating. It’s all a part of you and what you have to offer to the world! Don’t ever think your art is useless, even if you’re the only one who sees it.
4: Don’t compare your art’s worth to anyone else’s art. Your stuff is never going to be exactly like your hero’s; your brains are different, be proud of your style! It’s unique.
5: Using references is not cheating. It’s studying. Tracing isn’t cheating unless you claim rights to it which is fucking art theft, don’t do it. As a rule, don’t post things you traced/directly copied.
6: Draw things you like to draw! Don’t feel bad if you don’t want to branch out. Branching out is great though.
7: Don’t be afraid to ask someone who isn’t an Asshole for a critique on your work. Trust me, getting the flaws outlined in a polite and constructive manner will help.
8: Focus on having fun!
I hope this helps uwu
HAIR AND EYES AH it’s so fun and soothing